April 27, 2009

Another Bag

I thought I would show you one of the projects I worked on while on my blogging break. It is another tote called Bow Tucks Tote put out by www.quiltsillustrated.com. One thing I especially like about this bag is that you can tie up the sides loosely or cinch them up tight depending on how much you want to carry in your bag. I used some fabrics that I had collected from a Pat Sloan line. Sorry, but I don't remember now what the line was called. Another favorite thing about this bag is the button I found by sorting through my button box. I love this red button. It reminds me of piece of hard candy. Someone else told me it reminded them of a chocolate covered cherry. Every time I use this bag the button makes me smile.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Like the bag and the fabric!

Debbie said...

What a great bag, only trouble is that it's an American site. I live in Australia. The postage is usually pretty expensive. Oh Well thanks for sharing.

debmccoy09 said...

Oh, I love your new bag! Love those fabrics too!
Kristie

StitchinByTheLake said...

Great colors! This is a really wonderful bag - and I agree, those cinch sides are perfect. blessings, marlene