September 6, 2010

The Planning Goes On

I have been working on the designs for my New York Beauty quilt. I like to take left over blocks and try out different designs, threads and battings. I think I know what I am going to do...but I reserve the right to change my mind. In the last post I talked about putting feathers in the large diamond shaped areas. I have changed my mind...I think!  What I am going to put there for sure is still undermined. The fabrics are pretty busy and I am afraid that the quilting will not be seen easily no matter what I put there.
I will not be posting for about a week but don't worry, I will be back! I have some non quilting related things going on this week that I will tell you about on my next post! See you then!

1 comment:

julieQ said...

I just love your New York Beauty...gorgeous is every way! Planning time is fun time too for me.