September 23, 2007

Sunday Afternoon

Sunday afternoons can be very relaxing. Today, I felt the need for a nap. What a perfect activity for a Sunday afternoon. After waking I spent a little over an hour working on the "Monster In The Living Room" until I had to leave for Choir practice. If I took a picture of it, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference from the original one, but I did move down the quilt some. There was a little progress! My DH has informed me that if the Monster is still in the living room at Christmas time he won't be totally unhappy. He said he will wrap garland around the frame legs and put the presents under it. He said, "I won't have to put the tree up if the Monster is there!" Then he smiled real big. Hmmmmm that just gave me more motivation to get it out of there! If I just spend time each day quilting on it I might make it.......I think that will be my new goal.

No comments: