January 27, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been taggged!Jessica tagged me the other day. I am to list six inconsequential things. Here it goes:

The Rules:

Link to the person that tagged you
Post the rules on your blog
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

The Tag:
1. I have a fabric obsession. Reproduction (fabrics that are remakes of antique fabrics) fabrics really call my name. I have met few repro's that I haven't liked.
2. I tend to leave my kitchen cabinet doors open. I don't know why, I just do. I think it is genetic. My Mother does the same thing. I am looking in the kitchen right now and I see two cabinets ajar and one open. Hmmmmm
3. I talk to my plants. I let them know when I think their blooms are pretty. If the plant isn't doing as well as I think it should I let it know that too.
4. The past two summers I have had pet spiders outside my door. They were the large kind that spins beautiful round webs. I think they were Cross Orb Spiders. Anyway, I gave them names and talked to them too. My favorite one was named Cleo. I talked to her every time I went in and out of the back door. I told her she was welcome to stay by my backdoor as long as she wanted (she was great at catching bugs), but that if she came in my house she wouldn't be long for this world.
5. I have been told that I say goofy things. I don't always think they are goofy, but my friend Char says they are. I "scoop the snow" instead of shovel it. When I am irritated by something I say "I don't give a rip." instead of "I don't care." Or, if I am mad at someone/something I say "Man that ripped me!" Just lately I called some upper management people "muckity mucks" As in, "I had dinner with the muckity mucks." It made sense to me! Char, and her children say they have never heard this name used before. Have you?
6. Many people have been known to talk in their sleep. Yes, I do that too, but I have been told by two different people that I sang in my sleep. I sang one line and that was it. Goofy huh?

So, that is my six non-important things/habits/quirks about myself. I know I am to tag 6 other bloggers, but many of the ones that I would tag have already been tagged. If you enjoyed reading my six non-important things and would like to post yours, consider yourself tagged!

As you can see, I have not blogged for a while. I hadn't realized I had missed so many days until Jessica left a comment and asked where I was. I guess I have been keeping myself busy. I have been quilting up a storm on "The Monster". I would post a photo of it, but aside from more cross hatching added there wouldn't be anything else to see. I have also been working on a hand applique project. I am going to teach a class on hand applique but I couldn't find a pattern or book that I wanted to teach the class with. I have ended up designing my own small wall hanging and I will post a photo of it soon - promise!

5 comments:

Rose said...

I have heard the term Muckity Mucks and I like that term but I prefer to day "Hoity Toity" because I can wrinkle up my nose and poke out my lips while I say it. It gives more effect to the term itself I think. Ha!

Lea said...

I'm anxious to see your small wall hanging!
Seems like you are very busy stitching.... take your time and happy quilting!:-)

Anonymous said...

I can't say that I have heard that saying... Hmmmmmm, I have heard of scooping poop, not snow! Great job on the tag, wasn't it fun....

~Bren~ said...

I can't wait to see your designed wall hanging and you could never show too many of pics of the Monster...even if they all look the same!
I was going to list one of my things as "it is a pet peeve of mine to see a cabinet door left open. I HAVE to go close them!" LOL

Charlene said...

No open doors around here either! You are so fun!