January 8, 2008

You Make My Day & Tackle It Tuesday


Lea has given me this "You Make My Day Award". Thank you so much Lea! You make me smile! I am to give this award to others whose blog brings me happiness and inspiration and makes me feel happy about Blogland. I read many blogs that brings me happiness and inspiration. Here are a few of them: Charlene, Jessica, Joni, Bren, Linda, Tanya, Rose & Quilting Mama. I had a hard time picking just a few of my blogging friends who I visit quite often! I stopped the listing at an even #8. They have to be able to give out the award too *VBG*



Yes! My Tackle It Tuesday project is finished! I had posted about my closet originally here.I can now say I have gone through every box and have the wanted items now in storage there. Yeah! I also plan on storing my Scrapbooking/card making/rubber stamping supplies here also - eventually. *VBG* The "Monster" is also back in the living room! I thought I would get to work on it last night, but that didn't happen. You see, I picked out a Christmas present from my dear hubby the other day. It is a laptop computer. While this makes me very happy, there is also a steep learning curve with this little machine. Just getting it to allow me to get on the Internet has been a lot of fun - if you get my meaning! Now if I could type without hitting the wrong keys - this keyboard is a learning experience in itself! The Monster is calling my name.......

11 comments:

Joni said...

Awww thanks so much! I enjoy your blog too, although I find it hard to always comment.

If you have more spare time you could come organize my rooms. LOL. Oh don't even get my started on new computers or new keyboards!!! There will have to be a celebration when you finish that monster.

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!! I am glad that my blog can bring about a smile or chuckle!!! WooHoo!!! i got my first blogging award!!!!

I find your tackling it tuesday inspiring... Hmmmmm... I think that i am going to tackle the scrapbooking closet finally!

Unknown said...

Great Tackle! Come check mine out! VROOM VROOM!

antique quilter said...

glad you back quilting this quilt, it is just beautiful. what an heirloom this quilt will be.

Kathie

Charlene said...

Thanks for the award!! You always make my day!!

Rose said...

Thank you so much, Marilyn, for the award. I very much enjoy visiting your blog everyday too.

I'm so glad you have the monster back out and are ready to get to work on it. It is so lovely and I'm looking forward to seeing it all finished.

Good job on the closet! Funny how the minute you free up some space you can think of a dozen more things to add back to it. Ha!

~Bren~ said...

Oh, thank you so much!! I am honored. I always smile when I come here. I am tickled with your tackle...say that 3 times fast!!...and the monster being back in the livingroom is exciting!!

Sue said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me!

The monster is GORGEOUS! I look forward to seeing the finished product, wow!

Lea said...

Your " monster" is beautiful! Thank you for showing us close- up picture so We could see your wonderful quilting line!

Zegi said...

The monster is beautiful!!!!

Tanya said...

A new laptop? I'm green! I wish...

Thank you for thw award and mention. I'm so pleased that I can make someone's day! It's my pleasure!