October 6, 2007

You Make Me Smile


It made me smile when I read that Bren
gave me my first blogging award. Thanks Bren! She has been very kind to me since I have entered the blogging world. She has given me guidance that has been much appreciated! Thanks Bren! This award of course comes a stipulation (isn't there always?). The award winner is to do a meme using the letters of our name to describe ourselves. Hmmmmm here it goes:
M - material girl (although we call it fabric these days)
A - amiable
R - resourceful
I - innovative
L - loving
Y - yardage (there is lots of it in my stash)
N - needle in hand
That was hard to do! Now I am to tag some of my blogging friends that make me smile. Well, since I am the new kid on the block I have one friend that I can truly award this to: my friend Charlene Tag your it Char!

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Aw, thanks Marilyn! You really make me smile too! Doesn't the popcorn taste oh, so good tonight???